Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel||Function:||Crack On Steel Rule Edge|
|Weight:||1.25kgs||Grinding Wheel:||10 Pcs With Different Thickness|
The Pioneer-Nick is a nick grinder specially designed to grind "nicks" of various widths and depths in solid or corrugated board cutting-dies.
Size and Motor Power:
50mm/Inner Dia. 8mm.
Thickness 0.2 to 2.0mm, e.g. 0.2mm, 0.3mm.
Max. capacity : 3pt;
Motor Max. speed : 35000 r/min.
Air pressure : 7 bar.
Size : (L)120×(W)90×(H)90mm.
Weight : 1.45kg.
· Solid aluminum-alloy construction
· The pneumatic-driven motor reduces the noise level and lessens vibrations
· Reduction of nicks and improving product quality
· The cerntering guide ensures that all the nicks have the same depth
· Four pins below the base guarantee a stable positioning
· Spring system for easy handling*
Field of Application & Work Stations:
The Pioneer-Nick is designed to grind "nicks" of various widths and depths in the cutting rules used for die-cutting and creasing of paper, cardboard and corrugated board
The Pioneer-Nick is a manual device. Just connect the air supply and press the switch to start grinding
The Pioneer-Nick has to be installed and operated in a die-room on a suitable working table, or at a die-cutting machine with the die pulled out and supported by the two carrier arms of the die-cutter.
Product Functions Explanation
· Three versatile pneumatic powered nicking grinders produce clean, perpendicular nicks at consistent & adjustable depths.
· Operating with less noise and vibration.
· Steady position of the devices on die-boards due to 4 removable pins below the base.
· Nicks width from 0.20mm to 2.00mm by using different grinding disc thicknesses.